Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Creator's Voice

"Before religion or civilization, there was order."

The first entry in a journal is generally reserved for the author's background and credentials as to why they are writing on a specific subject. Mine are simple -- I am writing because this is the means by which I best communicate with others. More specifically, this blog will be the way I express thoughts and opinions on various matters involving the World of Warcraft universe.

If you're reading this, you are no doubt familiar with the above. As for me, I am a raider in the guild run by Zan, and a guildmate of That Priest and Ridia. I have a Mage and a Warrior that I raid with currently.

This blog is mostly created for the purposes I expressed above, combined with the fact that I rarely speak in chat, and even rarer still speak in Vent. Therefore, I'll communicate thoughts, feelings and opinions herein -- which is, after all, the point of a blog. My credentials and background will be discussed in the next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment